While we make every effort to ensure that the material and information on this website is accurate and up-to-date when published, it is general information only and is not intended to be advice. The material and information on this website is not adapted to any particular circumstances and, therefore, should not be relied upon to be of assistance in any particular case. In any important matter, you should seek professional advice relevant to your own circumstances.
The business listings, addresses and contact numbers are submitted by website users, contributors or gathered from public sources like province or city directories. The Management, contributors, and all other persons associated with this website accept no responsibility or liability for information either included or referred to on the website. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of the information contained on this website, whether by way of negligence or otherwise.
The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website does not imply any form of endorsement by the Prolists.ca of the products or services provided by that person or organisation. Similarly, links to other websites have been inserted for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
Please note that material on this website includes the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Prolists.ca, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action. Material on this website may also include information provided by third parties. The Prolists.ca cannot verify the accuracy of information that has been provided by third parties.
If you have objection to any listing related to you or any other business, please notify us regarding that listing by sending an email to [email protected]. Please make sure you provide maximum possible information regarding the listing i.e. url, titile, objection details and your name, address, email and contact number. We will try our best to update or remove that listing as per requirements.
Business Owner paid plans
- I understand that I will be charged a non-refundable fee and billed on a recurring basis unless I cancel within before the anniversary.
- I understand that Prolists.ca editors, in their sole and final judgment, shall determine the suitability, placement, title and description of the business listings listed in the Prolists.ca directory.
- The business I am submitting is operating in the Canada and a Legal business.
- By signing up to this service, you are agreeing that you are the owner of the business you are claiming
- I understand that it takes 1-3 business days to process this order and I will receive a confirmation email when it is completed.
- Occasionally, we will send you information from carefully selected, third-party product and service providers that may be of interest to you and your business.
- I understand that when my business listing is created, periodically thereafter I will be charged the recurring monthly or annual renewal fee. Subscription managed directly by the payment processor.
Use of and membership of Prolists.ca is void where prohibited. By using Prolists.ca, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of Prolists.ca does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Prolists.ca members. Prolists.ca reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
Please choose carefully the information you post on Prolists.ca and that you provide to other users. Your Prolists.ca profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Prolists.ca Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and Prolists.ca assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Prolists.ca site by any person, please contact Prolists.ca at [email protected]
Prolists.ca may delete any content that in the sole judgment of Prolists.ca violates this agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. Prolists.ca assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Prolists.ca site for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time Prolists.ca chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Prolists.ca site, Prolists.ca nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such content.
You are solely responsible for the content that you post on or through the Prolists.ca site, any material or information that you transmit to other members, and for your interactions with other users. Prolists.ca does not endorse and has no control over the content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Prolists.ca prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Prolists.ca. Prolists.ca makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or to the accuracy and reliability of the content or any material or information that you transmit to other members.
You retain all ownership rights to content you publish on Prolists.ca (your “Content”). However, you grant Prolists.ca a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and assignable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Content throughout the world in any media. You grant Prolists.ca and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content, if they choose. We can publish all or teaser portions of your Content online and offline and permit others to do the same. We ask that you refer or provide links to Prolists.ca if you choose to republish your Content elsewhere and that you do not publish the same items of Content on both Prolists.ca and other product or service review or recommendation sites.
If you believe content on Prolists.ca infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, or is defamatory, you can contact us at [email protected]. Please make sure you provide maximum possible information about the content with links.
You can cancel your account at any time by contacting Prolists.ca customer service. We can cancel your account, or otherwise refuse service to you, at any time for any reason (including repeat infringement). Prolists.ca may choose to assume that you intended to terminate your account if you do not access it for more than three months. Following termination of your account for any reason (including inactivity), at their sole option, Prolists.ca and its licensees may continue or stop publicly displaying some or all of your Content.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Prolists.ca site. Prolists.ca reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Prolists.ca’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Prolists.ca site and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of Prolists.ca:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- links to another deal or affiliate website;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
- uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
Governing Law / Arbitration
Prolists.ca AND ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” We do not promise or warrant that any aspect of the site or system will work properly or will be continuously available. This agreement does not create any agency, partnership, JV, employment or franchise relationship. Because you are not an employee, minimum wage laws do not apply to your relationship with Prolists.ca. Any unenforceable portion of this agreement shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining portions shall be given full effect. Our failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive our right to act with respect to that or other circumstances. We shall be excused for any problem due to a factor beyond our control. Our suppliers are third-party beneficiaries of this agreement.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that specifically identifies an individual such as a name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other account number, and information about that individual’s activities when directly linked to that person such as information about his or her use of the Site. Personal information also includes demographic information such as date of birth, gender, geographic area and preferences when such information is linked to other personal information that identifies you. Personal information does not include “aggregate” information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of products, services or customers, from which individual customer identities have been removed. In other words, information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Site.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information in a number of ways when you visit our web site. For example, we collect personal information when you: (1) register and set up an account; (2) sign up for any of our e-mail newsletters; (3) post a review; (4) contact us by e-mail for any reason or (5) Make a transaction through our site. When you visit our web site, some information is also automatically collected, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring web site, and the time and date of your visit and purchases. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying information mentioned above. Otherwise, it is used in the aggregate only.
How We Use Personal Information.
In general, we use personal information to process your requests and provide you with service, ensure you receive any cash back or commissions that you are owed or to inform you about other products or services we think will be of interest. When we use personal information in our marketing efforts, we provide you with options (See Control of Personal Information below) and do not disclose the information to third parties except as described in this Policy. Personal information provided online may be linked together or merged with other personal information so that we may better understand your needs and inform you about our products or services and those of our partners. In addition, if we receive information from third parties with whom we have business relationships, we may combine this information with the other personal information we maintain about you. In either case, this Policy governs this information.
Content and Ratings
You can publish reviews, deals, comments and other content. Members can choose to rate products, services or other reviews, and to connect to other members. As an unregistered visitor, we may allow you to rate products and/or reviews.
Your reviews and deals are displayed publicly. Your member name is automatically displayed with reviews, deals and comments you publish, and if other members choose to, they can receive email notifications of your publications or publish their own comments to your reviews.
You may also elect to participate in special programs such as City Editor or Deal editor. Should you elect to participate, we may contact you or disclose data about you and your activities in ways not described in this statement.
If you send emails through our site, your email will include your email address and any personal message you include. However, these emails aren’t private communications. We do not retain, in any easily-retrievable way, the addresses you are emailing. You may not use these tools to send spam or content that violates the user agreement.
Communicating with Other Users
You may not harvest personal data (including email addresses) from the site, and specifically you may not use email addresses displayed on the site to ask users to join or contribute to your services.
We have put into place reasonable security measures in an effort to protect personal information while it is under our control. All personal information relating to our users is stored in a secure environment separate from our web site. Your account information is accessible online only through the use of a password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of our web site by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused.
Control of Personal Information
We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and to view, correct or delete your personal information.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, you can; (a) click on “Privacy” and alter your preferences accordingly; or (b) follow the opt-out instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
- If you want to view, correct or delete your personal information, you can access your information online by clicking the “Profile” link.
- For other requests or to contact us directly, see Comments or Concerns below.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent or share personal information with third parties without your prior consent except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy. We may share personal information with third-party vendors who assist us in performing functions necessary to operate our business. These functions may include, without limitation, Website hosting, credit card transaction processing and data entry. We limit the information shared with our third-party vendors to that which we believe is necessary to carry out those functions. Moreover, we require them to comply with our privacy practices, and not to use the information for other purposes except as required by law. We are not responsible for any failure on their part to comply with our privacy practices, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
In addition, we may disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process or authorities, respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Prolists.ca, our users, our employees or the public. Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personal information when posting reviews or other content to the Site, this information may be collected and used by others. You agree that we shall bear no responsibility for any such disclosures. We recommend you be cautious in giving out personal information to others in public online forums.
Cookies, IP Addresses and URLs
- Automatically Collected Information: We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you visit the Site, we automatically collect your IP address and the type of browser you use. Information may be automatically collected through the use of “cookies” which are discussed in more detail below. We also collect various types of “clickstream” information which is information about your browsing behavior, such as IP address information, entry and exit points for the Site, search terms, Web site addresses you visit, page views, and impressions.
Use of our Web Site by Children
We encourage parents to take an active interest in their children’s use of the Internet. We do not intend to collect information from children who are under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 you should not provide information on our web site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Your Comments or Concerns
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you terminate your account or delete/change your data or content, we usually update our live databases immediately. However, some data may update more slowly, and some old data may remain in our archives and records. Also, we may be unable to propagate changes to partners who receive your data or content. If your account is being terminated or suspended, we may maintain some data to prevent re-registration.